Administration & Finance Coordinator
To eliminate health inequity in societies 消除社會上的健康不公平
Brief Description of Health In Action :
Health In Action (HIA) is a non-profit making humanitarian organization with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and we aspire to drive social change through cycles of service, research, and advocacy. We believe health is a fundamental human right and provide support based on health needs, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Kwai Tsing Community Health Management Hub
Health In Action has been running community health project since 2014. New health management hub was established in 2019 and composed of nurses, social worker, dietician, pharmacist, public health worker, professional volunteers and community health ambassadors.
Ref : 201912AFC
Job Descriptions :
- Handle all-rounded daily office administration, accounting and secretarial duties
- Maintain daily accounting operation such as payment transactions, journal voucher preparation, bank reconciliation and petty cash management etc.
- Assist in performing of month-end closing of management accounts
- Prepare and monitor the accounting reports and other stakeholders' reports
- Liaise with external auditors and other service providers
- Perform HR functions including Payroll Calculation, MPF Contribution, Staff Leave Records, Tax Returns Filing, Staff Medical, etc.
- Maintain proper and systematic filing
- Responsible for administrative work including work to support the projects and team members
- 5-day work, shift duties on weekdays and weekends may be required
- Initiate with 2-year contract and renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement
- Degree in finance, accountancy, business administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences, include accounting and administrative work
- Working experiences in Healthcare service, NGOs or company secretary would be an advantage
- Good office management skills to oversee daily office operations
- Accuracy, detailed oriented and capable for multi-tasking
- Independent and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Flexible, passionate, good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
Application Deadline : 2020/01/20
Please send your resume with expected salary to :
Room 901-902, Millennium Trade Centre
54-56 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.