Principal (To Serve from September 2020)
Applicants are invited for the post of Principal of St. Joseph's College.
An applicant should have the following minimum requirements :
- At least 5 years of experience in school administration at SGM or higher level
- Preferably has completed the Certification for Principalship
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
The Selection Committee aims at identifying the following core attributes :
- Vision and values consistent with those of the College and the Sponsoring Body
- Understanding well the trends in education and curriculum in Hong Kong and overseas (such as IGCSE and IB)
- Expertise and ability in school administration and development
Please submit a letter of application with full CV and a statement outlining aspirations and plans for the future development of the school and addressed to : The Chairman, Principal Selection Committee, St. Joseph's College, 7 Kennedy Road, Hong Kong.
Applications must be received by 4 pm on 10 February, 2020.
Applicants shortlisted for an interview will be notified by 19 February, 2020.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.