The Centre on Health and Wellness (CHW)
Cheng Tak Yim Day Rehabilitation and Care Centre (CTY)
CHW and CTY are service units under HKSR located in Lam Tin HKSR complex composing physiotherapy out-patient clinic, hydrotherapy, rehabilitative groups and day rehabilitation service to persons with various health problems. We invite suitably qualified candidates to join our team.
Ref : PT_CHW_MAY19
Job Highlights :
- Outpatient clinic, hydrotherapy and specialized community rehab and wellness programs
- Working with a team of experienced physiotherapists on service development
- Sports injury and MSK disease management experience preferred
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Look for advancement in career
- Those applying for PTI shall have at least 5 year working experience and a relevant master degree
- For those applying for PTII, experience is preferred but new graduates are also welcomed
Conditions / pay and benefits :
- Master Pay Scale (MPS) commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience, plus allowance
- 44 working hours per week; 5 day work shall be arranged for full time; Saturday duty may require
- 18+ day annual leave; other benefits include study leave, study allowance, dental and medical subsidy
- We provide professional development program and mentoring for PTII
Location : Lam Tin
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 8 June 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer