Human Resources Assistant II
Ref : A3/HRAII/AI/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Handle daily personnel administration matters for community services centres including staff recruitment, appointment, part-time employment, salary assessment, discipline and cessation of service cases;
- prepare and update staff establishment and manpower position information as well as other statistics;
- perform clerical duties including data input, filing, handling general enquiries and office supplies in addition to receipt and despatch of documents;
- provide logistic support for other human resources activities including briefing sessions and meetings; and
- perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- good interpersonal and communication skills;
- knowledge in computer software; and
- preferably with knowledge in human resources management.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 May 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER