Experienced Social Worker
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
Jockey Club Experiential Learning Project for Students with Special Educational Needs
- Develop and render training programmes to people with intellectual disabilities.
- Assist in setting up adventure-based facilities and developing training packages.
- Assist in overall planning, operation, development and evaluation of the Project.
- Responsible for coordinating and networking with potential service users and other stakeholders.
- Registered Social Worker.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or above in Social Work recognized by Hong Kong's Social Worker Registration Board for registration.
- At least 3 years social work experience in children & youth service.
- Relevant experiences in leading adventure-based activities.
- Relevant working experiences in rehabilitation services is preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and able to speak Putonghua; Holder of Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Holder of Low Event Certificate / Mountain Craft Certificate / Sport Climbing is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently; enthusiastic in serving people with intellectual disabilities.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
Mr CHEUNG, Service Head, Multicultural, Rehabilitation & Community Service, Hong Kong Christian Service, 5/F, 33 Granville Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong by April 29, 2019.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。