The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network.
Ref : PGW_CRN-TH_APR19
Key responsibilities :
- Provide service and administrative support and take care patients and caregivers' practical needs
- Assist in coordinating volunteers, and support patients' self-help group
- Associate Degree or above in Social Sciences or related studies
- Experience in working for community education projects & persons with chronic illnesses will be an advantage
- Self-initiative, independent, mature, flexible and good interpersonal skills
Work Location : New Territories West
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 3 May 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer