Human Resources Co-ordinators VII & VIII
Ref : MP/HRCVII & VIII/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities :
- Undertake day-to-day administration on areas of recruitment, appointment, review of pay / employment terms / job requirements, performance management, salary assessment and cessation of service;
- manage staff complaint and disciplinary cases with provision of advice in accordance with the standing policy and procedures as well as the statutory requirements;
- provide executive support for various reviews of manpower / pay / HR policy / operational workflows with data analysis and propose improvement measures;
- co-ordinate and deliver the assigned annual plan initiatives / ad hoc projects;
- review the operation systems and workflow for alignment of HR practices / streamlining of the administration to meet the changing needs;
- oversee the office administration such as office purchases, internal staff training budgets and compilation of sectional returns for various call exercises; and
- supervise a team of clerical staff to deliver the HR results in high efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized degree or equivalent, preferably in human resources management;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficient in English and Chinese;
- good knowledge in MS Office; and
- preferably with 2 years' relevant experience in personnel administration.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 May 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER