Human Resources Co-ordinator VI
Ref : MP/HRCVI/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible for checking and verification of the monthly payroll transactions for all staff via the Human Resources Information System for cases such as contact changes, adjustment / back-payment of salaries / allowances and provident fund contribution rate as well as cessation of services;
- process the contract discretionary payment, long service payment/severance payment and the terminal payments of cessation cases;
- provide executive support for the management and policy review of the Occupational Retirement Schemes and Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Schemes, the arrangement for the meetings of Staff Retirement Schemes Management Committee as well as the option exercises of the MPF schemes and the annual projects relating to provident fund administration;
- administer various applications for personnel services such as acting appointment, outside work / secondment, early retirement and extension of service;
- co-ordinate and deliver the assigned annual plan initiatives / ad hoc projects; and
- supervise a team of clerical staff to deliver the HR results in high efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized degree or equivalent, preferably in human resources management or Accounting;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficient in English and Chinese;
- good knowledge in MS Office;
- preferably with at least 2 years' post-qualification administrative experience; and
- preferably with knowledge and experience in payroll administration.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 May 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER