Educational Psychologist II
Ref : A3/EPII/HYCEPSC/MIP
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide professional assessment and support to students with special educational needs;
- design and organize training programs for teachers, parents and students;
- give consultation to teachers on the planning and implementation of educational / remedial programs for students with learning difficulties; and
- perform other relevant duties as required.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a first degree in Psychology from a Hong Kong university or equivalent;
- a Master's degree in Educational Psychologist (Professional Practice) from a Hong Kong university or equivalent; and
- proficiency in Chinese and English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $44,325 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 23). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 May 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 July 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER