Native-speaking English Teacher
We are inviting a passionate and innovative individual for the captioned post.
Reference no.: 18190123
- A native speaker of English
- A team player, dedicated and passionate about educating children and young people
- A holder of university degree (in ANY subject)
- In possession of teaching-related qualifications (e.g. TEFL / TESOL, CELTA Certificate or PGCE / PGDE in English)
- Teaching experience preferred
- Experience of coaching drama / public speaking would be an advantage
- Provide an authentic environment for children to learn English and enrich the English learning environment
- Lead and organize English activities outside the classroom
- Help enhance curriculum innovation of English Team
- Collaborate with local English teachers
Pay and conditions for this position will be equivalent to EDB NET scheme for eligible candidates.
Appointment period will start from 16 Aug 2019.
Interested candidates please send your full CV in PDF format (no more than 10 pages) by quoting job reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 25 April 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.