Finance Director (FD)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking high caliber leaders who share our values and committed to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Job Duties :
- To perform financial planning, analysis, and prepare reports on financial performance and investment return;
- To assist decision making of the Board of Directors and the senior management on financial matters;
- To examine and enhance the effectiveness of financial management system, policies and procedures with regard to the management of subventions and funds; and ensure full compliance to statutory requirements, policies and standards;
- To educate service units on accounting and lead necessary improvement projects in financial management.
- A Hong Kong university degree in Finance & Accounting or other related disciplines;
- CPA with substantial relevant post-qualification experience, at least 5 years of which at managerial level of NGO financial management;
- knowledge of NGO financial management, various funding modes and related regulations;
- knowledge of computing, financial management system (such as Epicor) and e-Payment.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Director at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 April 2019.
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.