Assistant Chief Executive (Governance & Administration) (ACE)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking high caliber leaders who share our values and committed to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Job Duties :
- To assist the Chief Executive in corporate governance and coordination of central departments;
- As a member of senior executive team to assist Chief Executive in Agency development, strategic planning and central policies formulation, etc.;
- To lead strategic initiatives and enhance corporate functioning of the Agency;
- To lead and coach core services development;
- To establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A Hong Kong university degree plus at least 10 years senior management experience;
- Social Work professional preferable;
- Generic competence in NGO governance, having knowledge of various funding modes and operation modes;
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills;
- Communication skills and strategic thinking competence.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Director at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 April 2019.
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.