With a full time staff force of over 1000, Fu Hong Society is a heavily subvented NGO dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to persons with intellectual disabilities and special needs, and persons in mental health recovery. Applications are now invited to take up the position of Service Director.
Ref : SD/1904
As a member of the senior management team, this incumbent will be responsible for effective management, delivery and quality enhancement of the range of services and projects under his/her purview; and formulation and execution of development plans to bring the agency contribution to a higher level and sustainable growth.
- A degree in social work or health related disciplines with at least 10 years of post qualification experience at frontline and senior management levels in social services or public sectors. Higher qualifications will be definite advantages;
- Proven experience in strategic planning and its execution, service development, staff supervision and management, proposal writing and funding applications;
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- A strong passion and commitment in services for persons with disabilities.
We offer competitive salary and staff benefits including employee CP consultation service and generous training allowance and opportunities.
Interested parties please send application with full resume including present and expected salaries to Human Resources Manager, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 April 2019.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.