Accounts Clerk / Accounting Assistant
We are a Catholic multi-service social welfare agency. Applications are invited for the above vacancy.
- Perform data entry, book keeping and general accounting works, e.g. preparation of journals, account analysis and bank reconciliations
- Provide administrative support and participate in other ad hoc projects as required
- Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above in 5 subjects of HKCEE / HKDSE, including HKCEE English Language (Syllabus B) / English Language, Chinese Language and Mathematics
- LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Book-keeping and Accounts or above is preferred but not essential
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Word) and Chinese Word Processing
- Familiar with Oracle Accounting System is an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated, independent, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Working experience in NGO is preferred but not essential
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant
Location : Caine Road, Central
Salary : Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their resumes with availability and expected salary to email@example.com
The personal data of applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used exclusively for recruitment-related purpose.