Contract Senior Board and Committee Affairs Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma or above, preferably in Corporate Administration, Company Secretaryship or related discipline
- Experience in coordinating and handling full sets of documents and general affairs for the Board meetings as well as subcommittees meetings
- At least 3 years' experience in providing managerial support, preferably to Board / Committee members
- Capability in dealing and liaising with Board Members and Committee Members
- Strong problem solving and accountable, well-organized, self-discipline, hardworking and able to work under pressure meet tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to attend meetings / activities / events during holidays and non-office hours
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist the Manager in organizing and coordinating meetings for the Board and different sub-committees; attending meetings, preparing papers / minutes / notes and related documentation; handling meeting logistics as well as general affairs
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Board and Committee Affairs Officer
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 April 2019.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.