Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation is a non-governmental organization committed to the delivery of holistic care and pursuit of health care excellence. Since establishment in 1887, we have been serving the community of Hong Kong with Christian faith, philosophy and "compassionate love", demonstrating and promoting Christian belief in the wholeness of man, his body and spirit. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, cancer family support service, etc. The position of Administrative Director is to oversee the daily operations of the Central Administration Office.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Accounting and Project & Development;
- Report to the Board Chairman and be accountable to the Board of Governors;
- Implement strategic plans and formulate policies based on the overall objectives of the Foundation;
- Oversee corporate communication and work closely with government bodies and service partners;
- Direct the allocation of resources through annual service plans and budgets, and be responsible for service monitoring and budget control; and
- Coordinate with sister organizations and hospitals in regard of administrative services.
- Share the vision and mission of the organization;
- Pleasant and mature personality with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership with strong social, time and resource management skills;
- MBA/Master degree in health care / social work / public administration or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experience in management, preferably in public administration, health care, community health and/or hospital services; and
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
A 2-year fixed term will be offered to the suitable candidate initially and extension of contract will be based on satisfactory performance.
Please send application letter with resume and expected salary to the Recruitment Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room 29, 7/F, Block J, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, N.T. on or before 27 April 2019 (Saturday), under confidential cover.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.