Senior Programme Coordinator (Emergency Health) (Team Lead)
Job Purpose :
The Senior Programme Coordinator (Emergency Health) manages the Hong Kong Red Cross (HKRC) Health Emergency Response Unit (HERU) Programme in preparation and response to emergency health needs before, during and after international crises and emergencies. This position materializes strategic partnerships in Hong Kong and overseas, and is responsible to build systems and provide training to healthcare professionals in Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take lead in developing specialized modules to provide emergency health service overseas, and relevant training curriculums
- Supervise the development of learning pathway for HERU delegates
- Build effective network and partnership with relevant stakeholders both in Hong Kong and overseas
- Undertake overseas missions on emergency response or emergency health related development projects
- University degree holder in health service management and/or public health
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience, with 5 years in management position
- Professional qualification on medical, para-medical or public health
- Experience in working in multi-cultural context and humanitarian field is a definite asset
- Experience in management of emergency deployment, or experience in being deployed for overseas humanitarian missions is a definite asset
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, independent, able to work in a multi-disciplinary team and work under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)Proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an advantage
- Frequent overseas travelling is required
Contract period : Contract until 31 March 2022
For interested candidates, please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Red Cross, 9/F Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, HK or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 April 2019.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files for up to a period of 6 months.