Code : SH2
- To execute the Agency's policies and strategic plans
- To prepare proposals and reports on service planning and development
- To supervise and oversee the management and operation of service centres and projects to ensure the effective achievement of their objectives
- To lead and coordinate the implementation of volunteer engagement and information systems
- To work with members of the board and committees, and provide secretarial and operational support
- To proactively establish community networks and identify development opportunities and resources
- A recognized university degree, preferably in social work
- 8 years solid experience in social service with at least 5 years at supervisory level
- Knowledge on NGOs, social policies and volunteering development
- Good connection with organizations of different sectors
- Excellent analytical, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership, mature, innovative, resourceful and independent with management, planning and organization skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC knowledge, familiar with Windows, MS office, internet etc.
We offer a 2-year renewable contract to the right candidate with competitive remuneration, 5-day week, annual leave, hospital insurance and medical subsidy.
Interested parties please email full resume with present & expected salary and available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information provided will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after completion of the recruitment process.