Manager (Community Education and Crime Prevention Service, CECPS)
Key Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Senior Management, the appointee will provide leadership and management of the Community Education and Crime Prevention Service of the Agency, including but not limited to the overall planning and development of services for youths, children and the community, implementing innovative programmes in response to current and emerging crime prevention trend and social needs, promotion of effective stakeholder / community relations and networking, as well as mobilizing available resources for the service advancement and development.
- RSW preferably with a recognized degree in Social Work or above;
- Minimum 7 years' work experience preferably in crime prevention, offender rehabilitation or related services with over 4 years' supervisory and service development experience;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Strong leadership and people management with good presentation, collaboration, networking and organizational skills;
- Dynamic and resourceful with proven ability to network and foster relationships, both internally and externally, work efficiently under pressure and multi-tasks oriented; and
- Computer literate and able to integrate new technologies and innovative concepts in service development and management.