Christian Alliance P.C.Lau Memorial International School (CAPCL), is a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, is seeking an IT Officer to provide management responsibility for the direction, coordination, integration and implementation of technology for the school. The officer will evaluate and implement technology solutions to support instructional, administrative and support services. The officer must manage school data and systems, build and implement tools that track both operational and educational success.
Job specifications :
- Establish system usage policies, regulations, standard, operating procedures and implement system support services.
- Systematically plan for the development and implementation of new, efficient and effective technology solutions that maximize school's resources and other external resources.
- Manage and protect school database for its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
- Operate and maintain any system infrastructure equipment such as servers, storage, firewall, networking equipment and an integrated wireless infrastructure.
- Work with and communicate with all levels of users to develop systems and an infrastructure to meet service level agreement of systems services.
- Coordinate acquisition, installation, upgrades and manage the school owned networks and computing platforms.
- User training and managing IT budgets.
- Recommend to the school board improvements of design, configuration, and choice of components of the IT infrastructure of the school project being built.
- Degree in Information Technology discipline or equivalent; holder of MCSE, RHCE, CCNP is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the development, installation and maintenance of information systems with 3 years or more in a supervisory role.
- Experience working in international school environment.
- Hands-on experience on system infrastructure deployment.
- Knowledge of PowerSchool Solutions and configuration.
- Microsoft Office 365 for School and Active Directory design and administrator experience.
- Ability to negotiate and work with vendors and consultants.
- Ability to work under pressure and good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Applicants should apply with full resume and expected salary by email to email@example.com or by mail to KTAC, 134 Waterloo Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon (Attn : Ms. Fong) on or before 26 Apr 2019. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.