Practice Manager - for Outpatient Services
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : OPD-OPCM-0001-MGP-20190404
Key Responsibilities :
Providing strong leadership to Outpatient services including Health Assessment Department and Clinics :
- Identifying areas of development
- Providing clinical guidance to teams
- Ensuring high standards of practice and cost effective management of resources
- Playing a pivot role in developing positive partnerships with various stakeholders
- Focusing on service planning and promotion of developmental goals in line with core hospital objectives and budgetary commitments
Entry Requirements :
- Experience in managing outpatient services
- Healthcare background in Nursing
- Committed to the provision & development of efficient and high quality services
- Highly self-motivated, confident, embracing a collaborative style.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.