Senior Manager in Fund-raising Division
Ref : PHRM/SM(FRD)/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Assist in managing and coordinating daily operation for achieving divisional and corporate objectives. Lead and monitor all fund raising events to ensure efficient and effective event management, close collaboration with different internal / external parties and prompt follow-up action for donation income matters;
- monitor and coordinate the cultivation of partnership opportunity and networking for events; and the development of promotion strategies / channels through marketing, mailing, publicity and campaigns to enhance public images, awareness and interest in supporting the charitable objectives of Tung Wah;
- lead and coordinate to formulate annual plans / budgets and strategies and implement related events, enhance donation income through cultivating sustainable relationship with major individual donors / corporate donors / funding sources and widening donor base as well as maintain close relationship with PR agencies, press and media, artists and celebrities;
- oversee and ensure efficient and effective monitoring and management of events including income / expenditure reporting, analysis and information system development / enhancement; and
- render management support, coordinate the administration of policies / procedures, staff supervision and operation; and assist in formulating manpower / staff development plan.
The ideal candidate should :
- A recognized degree or equivalent, preferably with an advanced degree;
- at least 12 years of post-degree administration, solid event management and supervision experience;
- strong capability in independently handle the organization / production of events for achieving effective results and all-rounded expertise on planning, co-ordination, implementation and control of risk factors;
- knowledge on latest concepts / practices / government policies on fund-raising with well-established network with media and major corporations/organizations will be a definite advantage;
- excellent communication and public relation skills; and
- proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / working experience / technical knowledge you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 29 April 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER