Team Leader (Interpreter / Translator)
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents (CHEER)
- To monitor the operation of interpretation & translation service.
- To design, develop, implement training and quality assurance mechanism for the interpretation & translation services.
- To supervise the team of interpreters / translators.
- Holder of bachelor degree in Translation or equivalent or above (including university graduated from other countries including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam etc.).
- Relevant working experiences in interpretation and translation service, and ethnic minority services / social services for at least 5 years.
- Relevant working experiences in administration and supervisory post for at least 3 years.
- Relevant working experiences in training of interpreters and translator is preferable.
- Fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening English.
- Fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening at least 1 of the following languages such as Hindi, Nepali, Punjabi, Thai, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Urdu or Vietnamese etc is preferred.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
Miss SHUM, Centre-in-charge, Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents, Hong Kong Christian Service, Unit 603, 6/F, Futura Plaza, 111-113 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong by April 24, 2019.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。