Registered Social Worker
Youth Diabetes Action (YDA) is a non-profit charitable organisation established in 2001, dedicated to supporting children and adolescents with diabetes and their families. YDA core services include Care Support, Counselling, Education & Community Activities; and Financial & Medical Support. We are now invites applications for the above post.
The position will be responsible for providing support to diabetes members and their families.
Support the core services of the organisation, not limited to provide counselling services, lead and manage care support programme etc. Support organisation events.
- Registered Social Worker with diploma in Social Work or above
- Preferable with working experience in children and families service
- Possess knowledge and network in hospital setting will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and language proficiency, including English, and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player and can work independently
- Energetic and outgoing
We offer a five-day week, salary range between $22,000 - $25,000 depending on qualifications and experience, medical insurance, life and personal accident insurance.
Interested parties, please send a covering letter with full CV showing date of availability, as well as present and expected salary to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.