Assistant Manager (Community Service)
Job Purpose :
To assist Manager in facilitating chronic disease self-management knowledge building and sharing among clients, volunteers and staff.
Key Responsibilities :
- Render home-based nursing assessment and propose treatment plan for elderly cases
- Develop the service protocol and measurement tool of the service
- Develop and provide chronic disease self-management and health related trainings and materials for the volunteers
- Enrolled Nurse (Hong Kong Nursing Council) with valid practicing certificate is a must
- University graduate with 2 years or above relevant experience
- Qualification in Chronic Disease Self-Management is an advantage
- Experience in working for elderly and with volunteers
- Self-motivated, detailed-minded, independent and good time management
Employment : 1-2 years contract (renewable)
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 22 April 2019.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.