Manager (Patient Concern Service)
Job Purpose :
To oversee the planning, service management, monitoring and evaluation of Patient Concern Service (PCS) and Mobility Equipment Loan Service (MEL).
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare service development plan and annual plan of the PCS and MEL and to implement such plans to achieve the set targets
- Ensure all responsible projects are carried out in accordance with HKRC requirements, and in compliance with relevant funding agreements
- Work in close coordination with Hospital Authority, Patient Resource Centre (PRC) in various hospitals, NGOs, etc.
- A good university degree, preferably in social work or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years relevant work experience, with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Strong in project management and sound leadership skills
- Excellent skills in community work and social networking
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Employment : 1-2 years contract (renewable)
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 22 April 2019.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.