Registered Social Worker (Financial Education Centre)
We are a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services.
- To develop and deliver programs, experiential activities and community campaign targeted for secondary and/or tertiary students.
- Having passion in promoting financial literacy of young generation.
- Creative, outgoing with demonstrated networking ability an advantage.
- Experiences in youth services, application of social media as communication strategy an advantage.
- Diploma in Social Work, plus at least 2 years working experience in youth setting / work.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 18-4-2019
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.