Registered Social Worker (Parent-child Contact Centre)
We are a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services.
- To render children contact / exchange service and co-parenting education to high conflict divorce families.
- Having a strong demonstrated passion in working with families and children from divorced families.
- Flexible working hours (evening and weekend duty required).
- Degree in Social Work, plus at least 3 years working experiences in family work.
- Experiences in children, co-parenting work, family counselling and crisis management an advantage.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 18-4-2019
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.