Executive Officer (Full-time Contract Post)
香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology (HKAG) is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. We have been operating the Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology (HKIG) since Year 2000, and achieved remarkable results in promoting knowledge and work skills in elderly service personnel. Also we have been the training body for Employees Retraining Board (ERB) since then. We are now recruiting dedicated personnel to join us, to further enhancing our works of improving the quality of life for elderly people in Hong Kong.
Job Description :
- To assist in general administration and in managerial works related to academic programs implementation;
- To handle student matters and to assist in required organization works including scheduling and filing;
- To assist in organizing relevant training classes;
- To help prepare and produce required training materials and work manuals;
- To assist in data input including reports writing;
- To provide secretarial service to related committees, including preparation for meetings and minutes taking;
- To liaise with personnel both internally & externally and handle enquiries in a professional manner.
(Shift duties in evenings and weekends on a roster basis are required.)
- Preferable to be Degree holder;
- With at least 2-years' working experience in academic program implementation such as ERB training programs will be beneficial;
- Possess good command of spoken and written English and Chinese is required;
- Possess good command of PC skills;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure, independently with initiative; and
- Possess high level of organizational and problem-solving skills.
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.