Registered Social Worker / Caseworker (Integrated Employment Assistance Programme for Self-reliance) (Non-subvented)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : SSD-IEASSC-004/JP
- Provide career guidance and counselling services to people on Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) through casework services;
- Organize different groups and programmes to enhance employability of service recipients;
- Build up network of employers to identify job vacancies;
- Submit on time casework files, statistics, reports of high quality and provide administrative support to Centre.
- Working Locations : Sau Mau Ping / Sheung Shui
- Diploma or above in Social Work / Social Science or related Discipline;
- Preferable with 1 years related social services experience.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872 ; OR
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.