To cope with the organization's service growth, we are seeking high caliber individual for the above position.
Job Ref. No.: TSW/SCP/PC/18415/JUMP
The Project Coordinator will be a member of our community health team. He / She will be responsible for coordinating Smoking Cessation Project for Ethnic Minorities and New Immigrants (2 years) - targeting mainly South Asian community and New immigrants.
- To liaise with the key community members of the target groups
- Organize health education and promote activities on smoking cessation
- Implement service to increase quit smoking among the Ethnic minorities and New immigrants
- Degree Holder in Health Care / Public Health / Social Work is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences
- Experience in counselling and case management will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and communication skills, ability to work in teams with tight deadlines and demanding multicultural environment
- Sensitivity and respect for different cultures and religions
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese, other language particularly Nepali / Hindi / Punjabi / Urdu will be an advantage
- Good PC knowledge of MS Office
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and at weekends
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary (in MS Word / PDF format) to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.