Technical Officer (TECHO-CAD)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Higher Certificate / Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in Contractor's works, and site work experience is a must;
- Experiences in handling large scale renovation projects, in site inspection, preparing reports, drawings, etc.;
- Electrical Worker (Grade A) is preferred;
- Good computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD;
- Self-motivated and capable to work independently, yet a good team player;
- Willing to work in holiday and remote site as necessary.
Job Duties :
- Assist the supervisor to oversee large scale renovation and relocation projects of our new and existing premises, including the performance monitoring of consultants and contractors and prepare timely report to supervisor and relevant stakeholders on the progress;
- Assist the supervisor to coordinate the whole process of application for Lotteries Fund Major Grant for large scale renovation and relocation projects;
- Assist in maintaining the facilities of the Agency;
- Provide support and technical advice to service units of the Agency;
- To undertake any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.