School Executive Officer
We are inviting applications for the post of School Executive Officer in the coming academic year (2019-2020).
- Applicants should have a local bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Experience in school administration setting a definite advantage
- To assist the IMC to put in place a proper internal control mechanism for personnel and financial management
- To support the operation of the IMC
- To assist in the executive functions of financial resource management
- To supervise and manage duties of non-teaching staff
- To assist in reviewing school-based mechanisms, internal administrative arrangements and requirements
- To assist in handling of routine school administrative matters
- To liaise with stakeholders of the school
- Please refer to the Education Bureau Circular Memorandum No.37/2019 for appointment details
Shortlisted applicants might be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and submit the code provided by the SCRC Office for checking the result.
Applicants should send their CV including their academic qualifications and expected salary to the Principal, 2 To Yuen Street, Tai Hang Tung, Kowloon on or before 30 April 2019. Please indicate clearly on the envelope the position you are applying for.
- Based upon the School Executive Officer Grant provided by the EDB;
- To be discussed with the employer.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.