Student Support Teacher / Teaching Assistant (for Special Educational Needs (SEN) students)
St. Stephen's Girls' College, a leading Grant School for girls under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, is inviting applications for the above post.
Main Responsibilities :
- Provide assistance to the SEN Co-ordinator in counselling SEN students
- Support SEN students in their coursework
- Liaise with subject teachers, social worker, educational psychologist, etc.
- Provide other administrative support
- Holder of Diploma, Higher Diploma, Associate Degree, or Degree in Psychology / Counselling / Social Work
- Work experience in the related fields (an advantage)
- Have a dedicated, responsible and caring personality
Commencement date : 1 September 2019
Closing date for application : 12 April 2019
Interested candidates for the posts above are invited to send their applications with a cover letter and full resume by post to The Principal, St. Stephen's Girls' College, 2 Lyttelton Road, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com . Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.