Hong Kong University Graduates Association Education Foundation is committed to providing the best quality education for our next generation. HKUGA Primary School commenced in September 2002. The school has received wide acclaim among parents, educators and the community for its demonstrated achievements in fulfilling its mission of nurturing lively, inquiring, discerning and creative pupils.
Invitation is extended to high-quality candidates who are interested in applying for the above post of 2019-2020 school year (Note : Post are expected to assume duty in May 2019).
- Completion of F.7 or Level 2 in five subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or equivalent;
- Provide support to teachers, departmental work and school activities;
- Fluent in Chinese and English;
- Familiar with Chinese and English input methods and computer operations, such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Photoshop, etc.);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Possess relevant working experience preferred.
Interested applicants, please send resume to the Principal, HKUGA Primary School, 9 Yee Shing Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong by post on or before 26 April 2019.
For more information about our school, please visit : http://www.hkugaps.edu.hk
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.