Hong Kong University Graduates Association Education Foundation is committed to providing the best quality education for our next generation. HKUGA Primary School commenced in September 2002. The school has received wide acclaim among parents, educators and the community for its demonstrated achievements in fulfilling its mission of nurturing lively, inquiring, discerning and creative pupils.
Invitation is extended to high-quality candidates who are interested in applying for the above post of 2019-2020 school year.
- With degree(s) from recognized universities;
- Relevant teacher training qualification(s) e.g. PGDE / Bed;
- At least 7 years of school teaching experience, with at least 5 years' experience in leading curriculum / student pastoral care / staff professional development of school;
- Shares the School vision and mission;
- Competent in both Chinese and English; experience in school administration and management.
Interested applicants, please send resume and preferably an essay for Vice Principal on "My Education Vision" to the Principal, HKUGA Primary School, 9 Yee Shing Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong by post on or before 26 April 2019.
For more information about our school, please visit : http://www.hkugaps.edu.hk
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.