Assistant Principal (Administration)
We are a 12-year primary and secondary through-train school and offer both the HKDSE and GCE A-Level curriculums since school year 2016/17.
To strengthen our professional teaching teams, applications are invited for the post of Assistant Principal (Administration) to serve from 1st September 2019.
- Have at least 5 years' experience at senior school management level, DSS experience will be an advantage / preferred;
- Solid experience in school administration including but not limited to learning and teaching, quality assurance, school administration, campus and resources management;
- Understanding of current strategies, measures and programs for students' learning and teaching, guidance, parent and family support in terms of curriculum development or student development;
- Be a leader with a strong belief in whole-person education;
- Be a professional educationalist who has the vision, passion and interpersonal skills to lead and develop the school to its fullest potential;
- Have excellent leadership with the ability to communicate clear school policy and direction.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical & life insurance, discretionary bonus, retirement benefits and other fringe benefits to the suitable candidate.
Please send in your full CV and an application form ( download at http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk ) together with copies of credentials to the Human Resources Office, 6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 April 2019.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.