Community Health Practitioner I (DHCB2-CHPI-MP)
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is looking for passionate and high caliber candidates to join our multi-professional team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&T DHC). Building on the self-management and capacity building approach, the Project is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to strengthen primary care, medical-social collaboration, and public-private collaboration in the Kwai Tsing District which would be a challenging and important milestone in the health care system in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Assist the operation of professional counseling and treatment sessions
- Arrange health promotion activities patient empowerment programs and rehabilitation exercise
- Assist the care coordinator in office management and operations of the designated satellite centers
- Completed Post-secondary education in health-related studies, such as public health, community health practice, nutrition, gerontology, sport science, or
- With Certificate of the Health Worker
- Experience in caring for cases with chronic illness is an advantage
- Good communication skill and proficient in MS Office application
Our service centre(s) tentatively open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Staff are required to work on shift including weekends and public holidays. Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th April, 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.