Social Worker (DHCB2-SW-MP)
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is looking for passionate and high caliber candidates to join our multi-professional team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&T DHC). Building on the self-management and capacity building approach, the Project is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to strengthen primary care, medical-social collaboration, and public-private collaboration in the Kwai Tsing District which would be a challenging and important milestone in the health care system in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Coordinate training, health promotion activities and assessment with the community stakeholders
- Coordinate and arrange patient empowerment programs and other community support programs
- Act as case managers of community rehabilitation and provision of counseling services
- Volunteers planning, training and development
- Develop social support network
- Registered Social Worker with degree in Social Work or above
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in medical, community health/rehabilitation projects, elderly services and volunteers development
- Self-initiative, independent, mature, flexible and good interpersonal skills
Our service centre(s) tentatively open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Staff are required to work on shift including weekends and public holidays. Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th April, 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.