Community Relationship Officer (DHCB2-CRO-MP)
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is looking for passionate and high caliber candidates to join our multi-professional team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&T DHC). Building on the self-management and capacity building approach, the Project is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to strengthen primary care, medical-social collaboration, and public-private collaboration in the Kwai Tsing District which would be a challenging and important milestone in the health care system in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Act as the assistant of Community Liaison Manager for the DHC Project
- Communicate and liaise with the network medical and health care practitioners, community organizations and self-help groups
- Coordinate the pro-bono services
- Other administrative support for DHC services
- Post-secondary education in public relations, journalism, or communication
- At least 3 years of post-qualification working experience
Our service centre(s) tentatively open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Staff are required to work on shift including weekends and public holidays. Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference, present and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 8th April, 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.