Accounting Officer (DHCB2-AO-MP)
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is looking for passionate and high caliber candidates to join our multi-professional team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&T DHC). Building on the self-management and capacity building approach, the Project is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to strengthen primary care, medical-social collaboration, and public-private collaboration in the Kwai Tsing District which would be a challenging and important milestone in the health care system in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for full set accounting, including :
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year-end closure of accounts, and submit reports as per prescribed deadlines
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payments vouchers;
- Ensure all inventory records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system
- Petty cash management
- Conduct periodic physical stock take exercise and generate monthly inventory report
- Monitor cash flow within the Core Centre and Satellite Centres
- Assist in the procurement and tendering process
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports, service statistics and analysis as required by the Food and Health Bureau ("FHB") and the Association
- Responsible for fee collection and payment reimbursement with FHB
- Responsible for the administrative and financial related issues with the network doctors and health practitioners
- Assist in annual budget preparation and support the development of the annual work plan
- Responsible for human resource issues, such as salary, MPF, and insurance
- Ensure proper and complete documentation and filing for easy retrieval of all accounting related documents
- Perform ad-hoc accounting projects, assignments and duties as required.
- Degree or Diploma in holder Accounting or LCCI Higher / ACCA II or equivalent
- At least five years of solid experience handling full set of account, and experience in health and medical service industry will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Experience or knowledge in MYOB and ERP system is an advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- Well organized, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility proactive and self-motivated
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Our service centre(s) tentatively open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Staff are required to work on shift including weekends and public holidays. Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference, present and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 8th April, 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.