Care Coordinator - Nursing (DHCB2-CC-MP)
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is looking for passionate and high caliber candidates to join our multi-professional team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&T DHC). Building on the self-management and capacity building approach, the Project is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to strengthen primary care, medical-social collaboration, and public-private collaboration in the Kwai Tsing District which would be a challenging and important milestone in the health care system in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Provide health assessment, screening, counselling, health education, and other nursing services in DHC Core Centre and Satellite Centres
- Involve in case management of community rehabilitation programs
- Provide training, health promotion activities and patient empowerment programs at the DHC centres and community settings
- Produce health education packages for various health promotion activities
- Operate the clinical management system for clinical documentation
- Holder of a valid Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Five years of experience in patient care related nursing practice as registered nurse
- At least 2 years of experience in elderly care; preferably with recognized post registration training in DM care / Cardiology / Primary Health Care / Community Care
Our service centre(s) tentatively open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Staff are required to work on shift including weekends and public holidays. Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th April, 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.