Physiotherapist I (DHCB2-SW-MP)
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is looking for passionate and high caliber candidates to join our multi-professional team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&T DHC). Building on the self-management and capacity building approach, the Project is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to strengthen primary care, medical-social collaboration, and public-private collaboration in the Kwai Tsing District which would be a challenging and important milestone in the health care system in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Provide clinical services in DHC Core Centre and Satellite Centres
- Communicate and liaise with the Hospital Authority, network medical practitioners, professional groups and related parties
- Develop and provide training, health promotion and education programs
- Holder of a valid registration certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong
- At least 5 years of working experience in related settings and able to contribute to the overall service development
Our service centre(s) tentatively open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Staff are required to work on shift including weekends and public holidays. Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference, present and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 8th April, 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.