Multicultural Learning Facilitator / Activity Worker
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : EM-JC-MLF
Main Duty :
- Preparing, recruiting and implementing Chinese learning program for non-Chinese speaking kindergarten students & parents in Tsuen Kwai Tsing district
- Building up a close network with parents
- Assisting social worker on program, administrative works
- Fluent in English & Chinese, with native proficiency in Urdu, Nepali or Hindi
- Able to handle administration works through MS Office
- Good communicate skills, willing to face challenges and gain new experiences
- Good network and living in Tsuen Kwai Tsing district and experience in organizing community programs for non-Chinese speaker are preferable
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Salary : depends on qualifications and experiences
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position.
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the post code on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.