STEM / IT Teacher
The school is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of STEM / IT teacher.
The successful candidate will be required to :
- Take up Computer Literacy and ICT lessons
- Advise the school on the development of STEM curriculum
- Take a substantial role in STEM-related learning activities
- Assist the school to formulate strategies in promoting STEM education
Assist in the following aspects :
- Managing e-learning platforms, intranet and website
- Handling the procurement of IT equipment and services, contract administration, site preparation, and management of IT assets and external suppliers such as WIFI service providers
- Any other relevant duties in IT in education and school administration as assigned by the IT manager
- University graduate
- Relevant qualifications in IT and secondary school education
- Experience in managing school IT system and implementing e-learning
- Teaching experience in Computer Literacy and ICT
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications, full resume and expected salary to "The Principal, Ying Wa College, 1 Ying Wa Street, Shamshuipo, Kowloon" by mail or e-mail to email@example.com on or before 4 April 2019.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.