The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network.
Ref : RN_CRN-TH_MAR19
Key responsibilities :
- To develop, organize and conduct community rehabilitation programs, chronic disease self-management groups, and other health related activities to persons with chronic health conditions and their families
- Provide individual consultation and facilitate mutual support among users; liaise and work with other healthcare providers
- Degree in Nursing and registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Minimum 3 years' experience in providing health education service
- Preferable with experience in working at NGO or community setting
- Skills in networking and information technology will be advantages, self-initiative, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Duties in evenings and weekends are required and work in public holidays are on need basis
Work location : New Territories West and Kowloon West
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 12 April 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer