Social Worker I (SW1-SW)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Social Worker I.
- Have a university degree in social work, with at least 2 years' experience as Social Worker is preferable;
- Pass in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE and Registered Social Worker under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- Working experience in Rehabilitation Services and Case Management is preferable.
Job Duties :
- Oversee the case management service of the unit;
- Monitor the rehabilitative progress of service users;
- Set up clinical practice guidelines and provide staff training;
- Provide counseling and supervise the implementation of groups and programmes;
- Responsible for the supervision of professional staff and frontline staff.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Tseung Kwan O District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.