Information Technology & Development Officer (Work in Tsuen Wan & Kwai Ching District, 2-years Contract)
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology (HKAG) is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. From 2018 onwards, the Association will be sponsored by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, to conduct a 3-years community project namely "Age-friendly Estate Management and Carer Training Programme". One of the project components is to develop multi-media resources information platform (including website, Apps, e-station, etc.) to enable the Estate Management staff in caring for older persons. We are now recruiting dedicated and experienced Information Technology personnel to join us in this project, so as to improve the quality of caring for elderly people living in the community.
Job Description :
- As a key person to develop and maintain the multi-media resources platform;
- To work closely with external vendors;
- To provide on-site technical support to the project and to other end-users of the Association;
- To install, support, maintain and troubleshoot various computer systems including servers, desktop equipment, software and teaching AV equipment;
- To provide IT / AV support in events and functions;
- To assist in hardware and software procurement;
- To maintain the Association's websites; and
- To keep IT documentation and inventory record up-to-date.
(Shift duties in evenings and weekends on a roster basis are required.)
- Possess a recognized Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science or IT related disciplines;
- With 1-2 years' experience in IT / AV field and education institute support would be an advantage;
- Be proficient in computer applications including MS Office, Outlook and Chinese word processing;
- Have strong troubleshooting abilities;
- Have strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently on projects as well as collaborate with the team;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.