Society for Community Organization (SoCO) was established in 1972 as a registered non-profit organization, focusing on marginalized/disadvantaged groups and low-income people who are discriminated or neglected. SoCO strives to protect their basic rights and advocate structural changes for justice and equal opportunities.
SoCO is seeking committed persons to join its team, and applications are now invited for the above position.
The Position :
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for organizing and implementing the fund raising works of SoCO. As Fundraising Manager of the organization, your role includes to research fundraising opportunities and furnish grant proposals, build relationships with different stakeholders, devise fundraising activities and campaigns, manage information and record donor's profile, as well as manage the fundraising budget and ensure those targets are met.
The Candidate should :
- preferably an university degree holder;
- have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese;
- possess attention to detail;
- work well in teams and tight deadlines, with a track record of successful project and team management experience; and
- demonstrate the understanding of the works and mission of SoCO.
Work experience in a charitable organization / NGO setting may also be an advantage.
Terms of Appointment and Remuneration Package :
- Terms of Appointment: Appointment will be offered on 2-year renewable contract.
- Basic Salary : commensurate with experience and qualification
- Fringe Benefits : Fringe benefits include annual leave, medical benefits and MPF.
To Apply :
Covering letter, together with a personal resume, including full career details and qualifications should reach the address below on or before the closing date with the envelope clearly marked with the post applied for.
Please send your application with full resume, the post applied and expected salary to our organization at 3/F, 52 Princess Margaret Road, Homantin, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Personal information collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer.