Social Worker II
A new Neighbourhood Mutual Help Project will be launched in Tuen Mun in Feb. 2019. New arrivals from the Mainland and Ethnic Minorities will be the service target of this 2-years project.
Ref : CC/SWII0104/190111
- Registered Social Worker in Hong Kong and graduated with Diploma (or above) in Social Work
- Basic computer knowledge
- Having experience in organizing families programmes, conducting art related programmes or working with new arrivals / ethnic minorities
- Candidate is expected to speak and understanding English or Cantonese, who is able to speak Urdu, Hindi or Putonghua will be an advantage
Job Duties :
- Reaching out to contact with service target (such as home visit and road show)
- Organizing art related programmes for Tuen Mun residents, developing residents talents and potential, enhancing the bounding of different religion/culture background residents
- Conducting community education programme
- Community Development Service in Tuen Mun
- 44 hours per week (at least work 2 nights shift a week and shift duties in weekend is required)
Interested parties please send your application indicating job reference number, data of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to email@example.com
For more details, please visit our website at http://www.yot.org.hk
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.